– I have light skin and a lot of natural redness, and this covers 90% of it. I like it better than any of the BB creams I\’ve tried because it evens out my skintone and looks natural.
– Gentle on my skin. I have dry skin, and this stuff hasn\’t caused any oiliness or any problems at all.
– This lasts all day and is very lightweight.
– By itself it doesn\’t cover 100% of the redness, but if I put foundation over it or I use concealer over the worst bits, then the redness is totally covered.
– If you\’re expecting it to feel like a lotion, you\’ll be disappointed. The texture is more akin to a mud mask. However, after I rub it in, I don\’t notice this any more and it feels good once it\’s on my face.
– Unfortunately, this is only for fair to light skin tones. Anything deeper than that and this will leave a white cast.